The NIGHTFOX INVTS is an unique training solution that gives a 21st century solution for military and non-military human factors, as spatial disorientation training and extended night operations become the norm. This perfect solution provides customers with the flexibility to meet those challenges.
- Mission based SD training becomes a reality. Pre-programmed profiles permit realistic distractions with visual vestibular illusions. This can lead to Loss of Control (LOC) scenarios such as the somatogravic (pitch-up) illusion following an overshoot or Take Off, Go Around (TOGA) manoeuvre.
- With this technology, it is possible to create the most realistic NVG training with all typical NVG effects like halos, blooming and washout and provides the best training value for NV training available today, resulting in better training quality and effectiveness. This increases operational flight safety.
- The other trainees in the classroom can follow using the simulator link from the VTIGS to the SD simulator, the mission actually flown in the SD simulator. This greatly enhances training throughput. Furthermore, all pilots participating at the same flight will benefit from the debriefing.
- Permits multi-faceted training simultaneously. Both, spatial disorientation training and NV training can run concurrently across different aircraft types.
- Demonstrates a graduated training approach.
- Certified independently by the Swedish Research Institute as being an exceptional training process.